1 September, 2023
Information for delegates and attendees. We hope you have a fantastic conference.
The 2023 Positive Masculinity International Conference is held at the Melbourne Convention Centre.
Level 2, Meeting Room 210-211
1 Convention Centre Place
South Wharf, VIC 3006
There are multiple car parks within the immediate vicinity of MCEC. Please be advised that the car parks are not managed by MCEC and for any queries, please contact the car park management directly at Melbourne Exhibition Centre Car ParkSee the 'by car' link on the MCEC website
Discounted parking tickets are available at the same rate as the early bird rate for all conference delegates
The procedure is as follows:
• Enter the Melbourne Exhibition Centre car park (via Normanby Road)
• Take ticket from boom gate on entrance
• Proceed to the +M Conference
• Collect discounted ‘follow on’ ticket from us at registration
• At the conclusion of the conference, proceed to pay station, located at Doors 1, 4, 6, 8 & 10
• Insert ticket received on entrance to the car park
• Insert the ‘follow on’ ticket and payment due will reduce to the discounted parking rate
• Press the receipt button should a receipt be required
• Make payment by cash or credit card (follow the on-screen instructions)
• Remove ticket
• Take change and receipt if required
• At exit boom gate, enter ticket, boom gate will open
• Exit as normal
Registration opens at 8.00am so please arrive in enough time to sign in and receive your lanyard and discounted parking ticket (if required). Tea and coffee will be provided on arrival.
Our conference will commence at 9.00am sharp.
The following catering will be provided on the day:
– Tea and coffee on arrival
– Morning Tea
Please ensure you notify us of any specific dietary needs no later than Friday 25 August.
MCEC provides free WiFi for all visitors throughout the venue.
To connect to the network, choose the ‘MCEC Free WiFi’ network and then log in from your web browser.
Customer service desks are located at MCEC’s two main entrances, operating during event hours to provide a central point for information and assistance.
Convention Centre: +61 3 9235 8310
Exhibition Centre: +61 3 9235 8302
MCEC’s main first aid room is located off the Convention Centre foyer, adjacent to the security control room. A smaller first aid room is located off the Exhibition Centre foyer.
Please contact security for first aid assistance on +61 3 9235 8333.
Snack and beverage vending machines as well as mobile phone charging stations are located throughout the Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre.
Exhibition Centre bike racks are located at the Clarendon Street end of the building and at Door 6.
Convention Centre bike racks are located adjacent to the South Wharf car park.
Parent rooms are located adjacent to the customer service desks in both the Convention and Exhibition Centres. These rooms include a microwave, baby change tables, and breastfeeding and toilet facilities.
Prayer rooms are located in the Convention Centre, close to the customer service desk. Separate male and female prayer rooms are available, including washing facilities.
For additional information, please visit the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre websiteMCEC visitor information webpage